1. General conditions
Regulations define terms and conditions of reservations and rental of accommodation offered through www.angelkrakow.com. Making reservation by the Client is equivalent to reading and accepting below regulations. Reservation is a conclusion of an accommodation rental agreement between Angel House or Angel House 2 and the Customer under the conditions specified in below regulations and price list.
2. Rental agreement
The agreement between Angel House or Angel House 2 and the Customer covers only rental of the room with breakfast. Apartment rental includes utilities (gas, electricity, water) and final cleaning. Angel House or Angel House 2 will charge not additional any fees beyond those indicated on the website. Rooms offer bed linens, towels, WIFI and TV with no extra costs. Breaksfasts are included in the price – the basic continental breakfast buffet is served every day in the kitchen between 8 am and 10 am. Earlier breakfast is for the request and should be agreed with the object at least 1 day before.
Angel House and Angel House 2 offer help with arranging the airport transfers and local tours by the Partner, KrakowShuttle.
Reservations can be made by telephone, by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org, through the booking form available on website www.angelkrakow.com.
Telephone booking requires further confirmation by e-mail, lack of this action:
– if booking was made on arrival day – will cause booking cancellation at 5 p.m.
– if booking was made in at least one day in advance – will cause booking cancellation after 24H from the phone conversation.
To make a reservation please specify:
– date of arrival and departure
– planned arrival time
– number of people staying in the booked apartment
– first and last name
– telephone number
– invoice details, if invoice will be requested
4. Reservation Guarantee:
Reservation will need to be guaranteed:
– By credit card (full number, expiry date and CVC/CVV code will have to be given), or
– By prepaying within 3 days the amount equivalent to 100% of the first night by bank transfer (guest accepts the fact, that in case of international bank transfer, bank takes the commision and the guest is obligated to pay the commision to the bank). The prepayment should be done at least 7 days before arrival to the object.
Nonrefundable rate, special rates
All reservations are to be fully prepaid by:
– Charging the credit card given during the making of the reservation, or
– Prepaying the full amount for the reservation to the bank account within 3 days (guest accepts the fact, that in case of international bank transfer, bank takes the commision and the guest is obligated to pay the commision to the bank). The prepayment should be done at least 7 days before arrival to the object.
We reserve the right to preauthorize the credit card given by the Guest for the purpose of guaranteeing the reservation.
5. Cancellation terms:
Standard rate: Free cancellation possible untill 7 days before the arrival. If cancelled later, and in case of a no-show, 100% of the first night will be charged.
Nonrefundable rate, special rate: In case the reservation is cancelled or modified, full price of the reservation will be charged. In case of a no-show full price of the reservation will be charged.
6. Check-in and check-out times
Check-in starts at 2 p.m. on the day of arrival, check-out until 11 a.m. on the departure day.
Early check-in: subject to availability, possible only after consulting with Angel House or Angel House 2 receptionist, service not guaranteed
Late check-out: subject to availability, possible only after consult it with Angel House or Angel House 2 receptionist, service guaranteed without additional fees.
7. Check-in procedure (key collection and payment)
During check-in Guest are required to show a valid picture ID.
Angel House adn Angel House 2 reserves the right to refuse check-in in case:
– The Guest does not have a valid picture ID
– The Guest is under the influence of alcohol or other substances
– The Guest has violated Angel House and Angel House 2 Terms and Conditions during the last stay
ANGEL HOUSE BED & BREAKFAST
ul. Blich 6/23
mobile: 514 14 14 00
ANGEL HOUSE 2 BED & BREAKFAST
u. św. Sebastiana 20/5
mobile: 514 14 14 00
Angel House and Angel House 2 don’t have 24h receptions and work irregularly.
Guest is obligated to inform Angel House or Angel House 2 Reception at least 2 days before about the planning arrival time. In case of no contact with the object and arrival without any announcement, the guest will have to wait for the receptionist about 1 hour.
8. Vacating the rooms
During the check-in Guests will be informed how to return the keys. This information will also be included on the instructions given during the check-in process.
Loss of keys results with a fine of 100 PLN.
9. Silence at night
Guests are obligated to obey the principles of good neighborhood, especially the rule of silence at night hours between 10 in the evening and 6 in the morning. In case of disturbance, Angel House and Angel House 2 have the right to impose a penalty in the amount of 100 PLN.
10. Responsibility for the apartment
Guests are obligated to maintain the room in the same condition like on arrival day.
– In case of damage of the apartment guest is required to pay compensation to fully cover the value of losses. Payment must be done before departure directly to the person responsible for the keys.
Smoking is not allowed in rooms, kiotchen and any part of the property. Violating this rule will result in a penalty of 100 PLN.
12. Price changes
We reserve the right to increase without notice public rates during trade periods, high season, special events an public holidays. Full prepayment may be required in such periods. Special reservation conditions, i.e. minimum length of stay, may be required as well as special cancellation conditions may be imposed.
13. Children at Angel House and Angel House 2
Children up to the age of 4 may stay complimentary with their parents, provided they are using existing bedding. Older children and additional adults – necessity of rent a triple room. Infant beds/cots are available – without fee, but the baby cot request should be agreed with the object at least 1 day before arrival.
14. Pets, animals
Animals and pets are not accepted in Angel House and Angel House 2.
15. Force majeure
In case of unforeseen circumstances which effects can’t be eliminated immediately, Angel House and Angel House 2 reserve the right to offer the Guest a substitute accommodation similar to the booked one.
16. Technical failures
Angel House and Angel House 2 will remove any defects arising in the apartment without delay, and as soon as possible – within 24 hours from the time of notification of failure, unless the situation requires more time. Failure resulting from factors beyond the Angel House and Angel House 2 (delivery of media including the Internet, equipment failures found in the apartment) do not constitute a reason for cancellation of a reservation – the Customer is obliged to pay for the entire reservation.
17. Security deposit
Angel House and Angel House 2 reserve the right to pre-authorize Guest’s credit card during check-in, especcialy in case of long term rental. Cash deposit is returned in full amount on the day of departure, provided there are no damages to the property.
18. Personal data
Personal information (e-mail address) provided by the Customer will be used only for the purpose of reservation and to communicate seasonal promotions. The data will not be given or sold to any third party. Client has the right to resign from receiving the seasonal promotions newsletter.
19. Dispute settling
Polish law is applicable to any disputes between Angel House or Angel House 2 and the Customer. Disputes will be settled by the court of factual jurisdiction, and local jurisdiction to Angel House or Angel House 2 seat.
20. Final provisions
Number of Guests staying in the apartment can’t be larger than the number indicated on the registration form. In case of exceeding this number Angel House and Angel House 2 have the right to charge a fee for each additional person (50 PLN per person/night)
Please do not leave valuable belongings in the apartment – Angel House and Angel House 2 don’t not take responsibility for any loss or damage to the Guests’ property.